Nature and plants...
from aromatherapy to phytotherapy
From roots to seeds, over 130 plants (1) from the lands and seas of the entire world are used to compose Yon-Ka products and contribute to their effectiveness through targeted phyto-aromatic active ingredients:
- from aromatherapy to aromachology (2), the spearheads of the brand, essential oils deliver their volatile scented molecules to the powerful physiological and psychotherapeutic actions;
- from phytotherapy to gemmotherapy (3), the titrated and objectified extracts of the plants are used: peptides, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements, polyphenols, AHAs, BHAs and more reinforce and enrich the formulas and effectiveness of the products.
Yon-Ka accentuates the complementarity of these renowned sciences.
At the heart of the Yon-Ka formulas: the Quintessence
This is an extraordinary synergy of five pre-dosed essential oils with a wide field of action. It is used in the composition of 70% of the brand’s products.
Depending on its concentration, it is also a relaxing or energizing olfactory treasure.
• Fine lavender from Haute-Provence with calming, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Geranium from Egypt with anti-inflammatory, antalgic and healing properties.
• Rosemary from Morocco, with antiseptic, regenerating and toning properties.
• Cypress from Provence with decongesting and nerve-balancing properties.
• Thyme from Spain, an excellent stimulant with powerful antiseptic properties.
(1) The plants used in Yon-Ka products come from renewable resources and sustainable agriculture. They are mainly of organic origin. (2) Science that studies the influence of smells on human behaviour. (3) Science that uses young shoots and buds to stimulate the cellular metabolism.