SPF 50 UVA/UVB BROAD SPECTRUM. High level protection cream, for face and sensitive areas.
Scentless, quickly absorbed, this cream is ideal for pale skins that have a hard time with sun and for all skin types under intensive exposure to sun.
Filters UVA and UVB. Maintains hydration of the skin. Helps to combat oxidizing stress and aging from sunlight. Perfect for children's skin.
Apply generously before any exposure. Renew the application at least every 2 hours and after swimming or perspiration.
Concentrate on the areas that are particularly sensitive or are exposed to sun: nose, eyelids, shoulders, breasts, etc.
• Apricot kernel oil, vegetable glycerin: hydrating, revitalizing, regenerating
• Bisabolol, vitamin B5, licorice extract: soothing, softening
• Vitamin E, three teas polyphenols and vitamin A: anti-oxidant, protecting, regenerating
Yon-Ka recommends you:
- Related Professional Treatments
- Advice & tips
- Learn more
Intense hydration treatment
Time Length: 60 min
Choose Hydralessence year-round, as soon as your skin starts showing symptoms of dehydration.
your skin is renewed, soothed, and rebalanced; softness and beauty are restored.
Find Yon-Ka beauty salon or spa near you Find an authorized Yon-Ka center
Following the advice of your beauty professional:
• Three weeks prior to exposure to sun, prepare your skin for tanning with daily application of Yon-Ka Sérum.
• Promote the hydrating action of Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream) with the regular application, in the evening of MASQUE N°1.
• Give the skin its complementary regenerating agents by using it together with Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream):
- Yon-Ka Sérum or Sérum Vital, for the face.
- Huile Corps, for the body.
• Soothe sunburns with Lotion or Emulsion Pure Yon-Ka in compresses. Leave it to act for 15 to 20 minutes.
NEW: Service capsule
Quickly absorbed: 77%
Well hydrated skin: 83.4%
Protected skin: 91%
Non-photo toxic in vitro