SPF 25 UVA/UVB BROAD SPECTRUM. Moderate sun protection cream, for face and sensitive areas.
Recommended for fair complexions in moderate sunshine and suitable for darker skin during intense sun exposure, it can also be used for a daily reinforced photo-protection.
Filters UVA, UVB. Maintains hydration of the skin. Prevents premature aging of skin. Suitable for children.
Apply generously before any exposure. Renew the application at least every 2 hours and after swimming or perspiration.
Concentrate on the areas that are particularly sensitive or are exposed to sun: nose, eyelids, shoulders, breasts, etc.
• Fruit extracts, vegetable glycerin, urea: anti-wrinkle, hydrating, renewing
• Wheat germ and cereal germ oils: nourishing, protecting
• Soy peptides: regenerating, smoothing
• Mimosa tenuiflora: restoring, soothing
• Vitamin E: anti-oxidant
• Yon-Ka Quintessence (essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme) : vitalizing and balancing
Yon-Ka recommends you:
- Related Professional Treatments
- Advice & tips
- Learn more
Intense hydration treatment
Time Length: 60 min
Choose Hydralessence year-round, as soon as your skin starts showing symptoms of dehydration.
your skin is renewed, soothed, and rebalanced; softness and beauty are restored.
Find Yon-Ka beauty salon or spa near you Find an authorized Yon-Ka center
Following the advice of your beauty professional:
• Three weeks prior to exposure to sun, prepare your skin for tanning with daily application of Yon-Ka Sérum.• Promote the hydrating action of Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream) with the regular application, in the evening of MASQUE N°1.• Give the skin its complementary regenerating agents by using it together with Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream):
- Yon-Ka Sérum or Sérum Vital, for the face.- Huile Corps, for the body.
• Soothe sunburns with Lotion or Emulsion Pure Yon-Ka in compresses. Leave it to act for 15 to 20 minutes.
Can be used as a day cream
NEW: Service capsule
Pleasant texture: 90%
Quickly absorbed: 86%
Protected skin: 86%
Non-photo toxic in vitro